As we are entering new year 2021 a new covid strain SARS-COV-2 that appeared in the UK is spreading around the globe. Many countries are taking steps to stop the spread of rapidly spreading SARS-COV-2.
Tag: COVID-19 outbreak
Many reports are indicating that this fall season there is surge in Covid-19 cases. Flu season affects millions of people every year and this year coronavirus pandemic is adding to the existing pain. Cold weather, school openings, and flu season are adding more fuel to the Covid-19 and there are more cases reported in recent days.
Homemade nasal spray to remove mucus and allergens
Writing beautiful note: Appreciating what your mother has been doing to keep family spirits high, her smiles, love and affection – there are so many things children should be grateful for.
Flowers, plants and gifts for mother: If you cannot step outside of the house, then go online and get some precious gift for mom. There is still time. Your gift need not to be costly.
Videos Virtual family gathering: This year is tough for everyone and especially for mothers. There are children who are staying away from parents and cannot make due to the Covid-19 lockdown.
Cook and feed Mom: Everyday mom cooks for you. When you are studying or attending to work, she even brings food to you. Is not she?
Our personal hygiene and habits influence the health of whole community. Personal hygiene develops by practice and eventually becomes part of family and community. Personal hygiene is a need to control contagious diseases.
Know about WeRIndia
- Starchy snacks may increase CVD risk; fruits and veggies at certain meals decreases risk
- Rap1 controls the body's sugar levels from the brain
- Switching from Western diet to a balanced diet may reduce skin, joint inflammation
- Secretin hormone induces satiation by activating brown fat
- The Dental Diet Book Review
- Tug-of-war receptors for sour taste in fruit flies sheds light on human taste biology