Hospitals around the world are seeking for plasma donors. Plasma from a fully recovered COVID-19 patient may able to save patients who currently tested positive and under treatment for Covid-19. By donating plasma one can save lives.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle