Bacterial conjunctivitis can be treated with antibiotic drops or ointments prescribed by doctor. Most cases of infectious conjunctivitis are viral and do not need treatment with antibiotics.
Know about WeRIndia
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system
- High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice
- No evidence that calcium increases risk of AMD
- What to know about a bulging disc in the neck