Bacterial conjunctivitis can be treated with antibiotic drops or ointments prescribed by doctor. Most cases of infectious conjunctivitis are viral and do not need treatment with antibiotics.
Know about WeRIndia
- 8 Worst Weight Loss Tips According To Doctors
- What Were You In Your Last Birth According To Your Zodiac Sign?
- Top Salad Recipes | Easy Summer Salad Recipes | Healthy Salad Recipes
- These Are The Most Boring Zodiac Signs
- It Is Okay To Date Online. Don't Feel Ashamed About It.
- 10 Aphrodisiac Foods For Men