Commonly known as King of Bitters, Indian Echinacea or cold and flu plant of South Asian Countries grows abundantly in parts of India and Sri Lanka. Andrographis paniculata is the scientific name for the plant.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat