- is the same as a nutrition therapist or nutritionist.
- does not need a college degree.
- does not need to have continuin
Back to homepage
Tag: Code of Ethics
Know about WeRIndia
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?
- Plant genetic engineering to fight 'hidden hunger'