Coke is very close to the acidity level of battery acid and, consequently, it can clean surfaces equivalent to and often better than many toxic household cleaners.
Back to homepage
We all know fizzy drinks like Coca Cola are loaded with sugar, but do you really know what happens to your body when you glug a can of the sweet stuff?
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health