Daily cookware that we use for serving or eating must be clean and presentable. Any unwanted marks that settles on surface or inside the vessels including dried water marks make them look not so clean. Cleaning cooking vessels can be hard.
Know about WeRIndia
- Drinking linked to a decline in brain health from cradle to grave
- Blackcurrants are favorable for glucose metabolism
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may