Spices herbs meaning & symbolism
If you don’t want to consume too much rice, prepare beaten rice bisibele bath. It is as good as rice bisibele bath and tastes like sambar rice.
Capsaicin present in hot peppers responsible for spiciness of the peppers. Adding hot pepper to meals burn extra calories and the fat.
This is world famous mouth freshener and promotes digestion. It helps in increasing appetite and promotes secretion of saliva.
Cinnamon is spicy, sweet spice. The bark of cinnamon tree is what we use.
It is found that mixture of Honey and Cinnamon cures most of the diseases.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say