Spices herbs meaning & symbolism
If you don’t want to consume too much rice, prepare beaten rice bisibele bath. It is as good as rice bisibele bath and tastes like sambar rice.
Capsaicin present in hot peppers responsible for spiciness of the peppers. Adding hot pepper to meals burn extra calories and the fat.
This is world famous mouth freshener and promotes digestion. It helps in increasing appetite and promotes secretion of saliva.
Cinnamon is spicy, sweet spice. The bark of cinnamon tree is what we use.
It is found that mixture of Honey and Cinnamon cures most of the diseases.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease