Spices herbs meaning & symbolism
If you don’t want to consume too much rice, prepare beaten rice bisibele bath. It is as good as rice bisibele bath and tastes like sambar rice.
Capsaicin present in hot peppers responsible for spiciness of the peppers. Adding hot pepper to meals burn extra calories and the fat.
This is world famous mouth freshener and promotes digestion. It helps in increasing appetite and promotes secretion of saliva.
Cinnamon is spicy, sweet spice. The bark of cinnamon tree is what we use.
It is found that mixture of Honey and Cinnamon cures most of the diseases.
Know about WeRIndia
- Nutrition & Mental Health
- Metabolic changes in fat tissue in obesity associated with adverse health effects
- A sulfosugar from green vegetables promotes the growth of important gut bacteria
- Childhood diet and exercise creates healthier, less anxious adults
- Late night snacks may hurt your workplace performance, study finds
- Losing weight through exercise