Spices herbs meaning & symbolism
If you don’t want to consume too much rice, prepare beaten rice bisibele bath. It is as good as rice bisibele bath and tastes like sambar rice.
Capsaicin present in hot peppers responsible for spiciness of the peppers. Adding hot pepper to meals burn extra calories and the fat.
This is world famous mouth freshener and promotes digestion. It helps in increasing appetite and promotes secretion of saliva.
Cinnamon is spicy, sweet spice. The bark of cinnamon tree is what we use.
It is found that mixture of Honey and Cinnamon cures most of the diseases.
Know about WeRIndia
- With abdominal etching, plastic surgeons help patients get 'six-pack abs'
- New insight into how obesity, insulin resistance can impair cognition
- How to Avoid Osteoporosis
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs