Spices herbs meaning & symbolism
If you don’t want to consume too much rice, prepare beaten rice bisibele bath. It is as good as rice bisibele bath and tastes like sambar rice.
This is world famous mouth freshener and promotes digestion. It helps in increasing appetite and promotes secretion of saliva.
Cinnamon is spicy, sweet spice. The bark of cinnamon tree is what we use.
It is found that mixture of Honey and Cinnamon cures most of the diseases.
Know about WeRIndia
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube -- garnering more than a billion views
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes