Face masks act as barrier and prevent spreading of Covid-19. It prevents respiratory droplet releasing into air and infecting others who are around us. It is good idea for everyone including kids and adults to wear facial mask to stop spreading the pandemic.
Know about WeRIndia
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed