Many countries are trying to get back to normal life in stages in amidst of current world pandemic. However, the number of Covid-19 cases are increasing in most countries. One thing parent worry about is, should they be sending children back to school when the school open?
Know about WeRIndia
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed