Bacterial conjunctivitis can be treated with antibiotic drops or ointments prescribed by doctor. Most cases of infectious conjunctivitis are viral and do not need treatment with antibiotics.
Know about WeRIndia
- Does Sitting Up Straight Really Help In Curing Backache?
- The Nine Manifestations Of Goddess Durga
- DIY Egg And Cucumber Face Pack To Tighten Loose Skin
- Ever Wondered Why People Smoke After Sex?
- Things That Seem Harmless But Are Actually Dangerous For Your Baby
- Skin responsible for greater exposure to carcinogens in barbecue smoke than lungs