Bacterial conjunctivitis can be treated with antibiotic drops or ointments prescribed by doctor. Most cases of infectious conjunctivitis are viral and do not need treatment with antibiotics.
Know about WeRIndia
- Highly effective natural plant-based food preservative discovered
- Can I take Plan B on the pill?
- What to do about vaginal cysts, sores, and bumps
- Eating breakfast burns more carbs during exercise and accelerates metabolism for next meal
- Ten tips to prevent stretch marks
- What happens at each stage of breast cancer?