Deepavali or Diwali festival means not only lighting lamps, also burning crackers. Once a year people celebrate festival by burning crackers, which symbolizes victory over evil. There are many types of crackers available in the market. Once lit, these crackers exhibit fire in different artistic ways.
Tag: Celebrate Online Diwali
Diwali Dessert Kala Jamun
Festival of lights means celebration time and time for sweet. This year we are giving you recipe of Kala jamun – rich with nuts, saffron and supplies protein. It is easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Celebrate this Diwali with kala jamun.
Recipe serves 5 to 6 people.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity