Ecstasy is a psychoactive stimulant. In fact, the term “ecstasy” does not refer to a single substance, but rather to a range of substances similar in chemistry and effects.
Back to homepage
As the “selfie” has pushed its way to the forefront of popular culture — even earning recognition as an official word in the English language
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health