Ecstasy is a psychoactive stimulant. In fact, the term “ecstasy” does not refer to a single substance, but rather to a range of substances similar in chemistry and effects.
Back to homepage
As the “selfie” has pushed its way to the forefront of popular culture — even earning recognition as an official word in the English language
Know about WeRIndia
- Bowel endometriosis: What to know
- New review of scientific studies confirms food cravings can be reduced
- What is female ejaculation?
- BMI is a good measure of health after all, new study finds
- A correlation between obesity and income has only developed in the past 30 years
- Neighborhood affects the healthiness of dietary choices