During radiation and after radiation treatment, taking care of proper diet and bringing immune system to normalcy is critical for cancer patients. For this focus should be given to nutritious diet and choice of food. Healthy eating helps to recover from the sickness.
Know about WeRIndia
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds