While many food corporations continue to encourage consumers to gobble up as many products as possible, most of which become a part of the landfill within the year, some institutions are beginning to shy away from this wasteful practice despite its convenience.
Know about WeRIndia
- Does 'good cholesterol' really protect heart health?
- Strong sensitivity to bitter tastes tied to higher cancer risk
- Vaginal pH balance: Symptoms, remedies, and tests
- Enlarged ovaries: Everything you need to know
- Effect of genetic factors on nutrition: The genes are not to blame
- New study shows certain video games can improve health in children with obesity