Three minerals constitute 98% of body’s weight and are critical for children growth and development are calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
Know about WeRIndia
- Imagining future guilt helps athletes turn away from doping
- Trends in binge drinking among older men and women in the United States
- SRC-2 is at the center of survival adaptations to food shortages
- A daily dose of yogurt could be the go-to food to manage high blood pressure
- The sunshine vitamin that ‘D’elivers on cardio health
- Spaceflight wreaks havoc on liver metabolism