Cabbage is one of the easy to cook and low-priced vegetable. It is another cruciferous member, known as Brassicaceae family that also have other popular vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli. The most common cabbage variety that we see is light green variety.
Tag: Cabbage Recipes
Cabbage is good for heart health and keeps blood pressure under check. There are different ways one can consume cabbage. Cabbage rice is a tasty dish one can pack for lunch or have at dinner.
Chop cabbage into bite size pieces, add to large colander and toss with salt.
Know about WeRIndia
- Tug-of-war receptors for sour taste in fruit flies sheds light on human taste biology
- Focus on emotions is key to improving heart health in people living with obesity
- Link found between gut microbes and stroke
- Compounds derived from hops show promise as treatment for common liver disease
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients
- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy may boost babies' obesity risk