Cabbage is one of the easy to cook and low-priced vegetable. It is another cruciferous member, known as Brassicaceae family that also have other popular vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli. The most common cabbage variety that we see is light green variety.
Tag: Cabbage Recipes
Cabbage is good for heart health and keeps blood pressure under check. There are different ways one can consume cabbage. Cabbage rice is a tasty dish one can pack for lunch or have at dinner.
Chop cabbage into bite size pieces, add to large colander and toss with salt.
Know about WeRIndia
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19
- Changes to workplace cafeteria menus nudge workers to consume fewer calories