Cabbage is one of the easy to cook and low-priced vegetable. It is another cruciferous member, known as Brassicaceae family that also have other popular vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli. The most common cabbage variety that we see is light green variety.
Tag: Cabbage Recipes
Cabbage is good for heart health and keeps blood pressure under check. There are different ways one can consume cabbage. Cabbage rice is a tasty dish one can pack for lunch or have at dinner.
Chop cabbage into bite size pieces, add to large colander and toss with salt.
Know about WeRIndia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged