Ketogenic diet, which was originally used to help control and prevent seizures in epilepsy patients, have grown in popularity in recent years as an effective fat-burning diet.
Know about WeRIndia
- Bowel endometriosis: What to know
- New review of scientific studies confirms food cravings can be reduced
- What is female ejaculation?
- BMI is a good measure of health after all, new study finds
- A correlation between obesity and income has only developed in the past 30 years
- Neighborhood affects the healthiness of dietary choices