This week August 1-7th is celebrated as World Breastfeeding Week to support breastfeeding for a healthier planet. The theme of World Breastfeeding week is “Support breastfeeding for a healthier planet” (WHO).
Know about WeRIndia
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health