Further in these eight limbs, the first two limbs of Ashtanga yoga are Yamas (moral disciplines) and Niyamas (observances) that teach us life disciplines to achieve peaceful life.
Know about WeRIndia
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- The enzyme that could help curb chronic kidney disease
- One cup of leafy green vegetables a day lowers risk of heart disease
- Heart Health Tune-Up
- Fish oil supplements and heart rhythm disorder: New analysis
- Processed diets might promote chronic infections that can lead to disorders such as diabetes