Blackheads form when a clog or plug develops in the opening of hair follicles in the skin. They appear on nose, ears, under lips, below shoulder, thighs and back of the body.
Know about WeRIndia
- Does Sitting Up Straight Really Help In Curing Backache?
- The Nine Manifestations Of Goddess Durga
- DIY Egg And Cucumber Face Pack To Tighten Loose Skin
- Ever Wondered Why People Smoke After Sex?
- Things That Seem Harmless But Are Actually Dangerous For Your Baby
- Skin responsible for greater exposure to carcinogens in barbecue smoke than lungs