Black Pepper known as Piper nigrum is a well-known ingredient in Ayurvedic medicines. It contains active alkaloids that gives it spicy taste. In addition, it also contains Vitamin A
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?