Indian bitter gourd is a well known vegetable for diabetic condition. The plant produces bitter fruits that holds all goodies.
Know about WeRIndia
- Cutting 250 calories daily and exercising may improve heart health in obese older adults
- Intestinal Connection to Depression
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds