Bilva tree is an ancient tree which is auspicious. It is an important tree that is known for its spiritual as well as medicinal importance. It is considered as very auspicious in Hindus as per the belief this plant and leaves are liked by Lord Shiva. Most of the Bilva leaves grow as ternate represents Tripatra and compared to Lord Shiva’s three eyes. On Shivarathri day all most all Hindu temples offer Bilva leaves for Lord Shiva. Tree is grown in forest and found near Shiva temples.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity