Wheat flour that we use regularly contains less nutritive value because the most important part of the wheat kernel is milled out while processing wheat. This milled out nutritious portion of wheat kernel contains wheat germ.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health