Majjige huli or Mor kuzhambu / majjige pulusu is a popular, tasty and traditional dish of Karnataka, India. Vegetables of Cucumber family are used for this dish.
Know about WeRIndia
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Low level alcohol use during pregnancy can impact child's brain development
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development