It is natural to get burn when you cook. Lifting vessels, picking up spoon from the hot vessel or while preparing rotis etc once a while we burn our hands or fingers.
Tag: Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is the oil extracted from the kernel or meat in mature coconuts. Here tips for uses, benefits and risks of on coconut oil.
In past five – six years, coconut oil has gained lot of importance especially in the life elders who crossed 70 years.
Having a low glycemic index, semolina or rava is ideal for those who wish to lose weight or those who have blood sugar problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk