Olive oil and coconut oil face cleanser :Oil massaging to face helps in dissolving the oil that stuck in skin pores without any pain
Tag: Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is the oil extracted from the kernel or meat in mature coconuts. Here tips for uses, benefits and risks of on coconut oil.
It is natural to get burn when you cook. Lifting vessels, picking up spoon from the hot vessel or while preparing rotis etc once a while we burn our hands or fingers.
In past five – six years, coconut oil has gained lot of importance especially in the life elders who crossed 70 years.
Having a low glycemic index, semolina or rava is ideal for those who wish to lose weight or those who have blood sugar problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease