It is natural to get burn when you cook. Lifting vessels, picking up spoon from the hot vessel or while preparing rotis etc once a while we burn our hands or fingers.
Tag: Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is the oil extracted from the kernel or meat in mature coconuts. Here tips for uses, benefits and risks of on coconut oil.
In past five – six years, coconut oil has gained lot of importance especially in the life elders who crossed 70 years.
Having a low glycemic index, semolina or rava is ideal for those who wish to lose weight or those who have blood sugar problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption