It is natural to get burn when you cook. Lifting vessels, picking up spoon from the hot vessel or while preparing rotis etc once a while we burn our hands or fingers.
Tag: Benefits of Coconut Oil
In past five – six years, coconut oil has gained lot of importance especially in the life elders who crossed 70 years.
Having a low glycemic index, semolina or rava is ideal for those who wish to lose weight or those who have blood sugar problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Beef jerky and other processed meats associated with manic episodes
- Natural treatments for postpartum swelling
- Omega 3 supplements have little or no heart or vascular health benefit
- Research on British teeth unlocks potential for new insights into ancient diets
- Early supper associated with lower risk of breast and prostate cancer
- While men lose more weight on low-carb diets, women show improved artery flexibility