Kodubale is a type of murukku or spicy rings from Karnataka. It is a traditional snack item and many households will make and keep it for everyday snack purposes.
Know about WeRIndia
- One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship Based On Your Zodiac
- 8 Diet Tips That Don't Work
- 10 Health Benefits Of Cottage Cheese Or Paneer
- Priyanka Chopra's Cool And Sassy Look To Curb Monday Blues
- These Are The Zodiac Signs That Women Are Attracted To
- 'National Crush' Is An Ultimate Fashionista; Best Style Books Of Priya Prakash Varrier