Acupuncture improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites – commonly referred to as acupuncture points, or acupoints.
Know about WeRIndia
- The uterus plays a role in memory, study finds
- Endometriosis after a cesarean delivery: What to know
- Why are my breasts sore before a period?
- What to know about rectovaginal endometriosis
- CRISPR joins battle of the bulge, fights obesity without edits to genome
- Large restaurant portions a global problem, study finds