The U.S. Food and Drug Administration FDA announced last Friday that its laboratory analysis found inconsistent amounts of belladonna, a toxic substance, in certain homeopathic teething tablets, sometimes far exceeding the amount claimed on the label.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease