Bharmanasana also called Table pose / Table Top pose is a transition pose between yoga asanas during yoga sequences. It is widely practiced in Hata yoga, Restorative yoga, Prenatal yoga. It is a beginner pose that helps to bring balance during stretch.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity