Beetroot contains fiber, folate and rich in iron. It is good for digestive system and promotes blood flow. Daily intake of a teaspoon of beetroot lehya helps to get all the benefits that beetroot can provide.
Know about WeRIndia
- Rapeseed instead of soy burgers: Researchers identify a new source of protein for humans
- Genetic risk of developing obesity is driven by variants that affect the brain
- Association between screen time use, diet and other health factors
- Early introduction of gluten may prevent celiac disease in children, study finds
- Genetic differences in body fat shape men and women's health risks
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause