Beetroot contains fiber, folate and rich in iron. It is good for digestive system and promotes blood flow. Daily intake of a teaspoon of beetroot lehya helps to get all the benefits that beetroot can provide.
Know about WeRIndia
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds