Tree pose is a good hip opener pose and a challenging pose as it needs lot of concentration and balancing act. Till you understand how to do tree pose, practice with prop and modifications
Tag: Balancing pose
In Hindu mythology Matsya or fish is incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsyavatara is the name for this incarnation and the belief is that all yogis and saints were protected and carried to safe place by the Lord in fish pose.
Scale Pose: Tolasana -Seated, lifted and arm balanced pose is tolasana or scale pose. It is often a part of Ashtanga yoga.
Strengthens the arms, wrists, and shoulders.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease