In Hindu mythology Matsya or fish is incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsyavatara is the name for this incarnation and the belief is that all yogis and saints were protected and carried to safe place by the Lord in fish pose.
Know about WeRIndia
- New study calls for mitigation, monitoring of common grease-proofing food packaging chemicals
- Fasting is required to see the full benefit of calorie restriction in mice
- Chronic Pain
- Key protein linked to appetite and obesity in mice
- How highly processed foods harm memory in the aging brain
- Early modern human from Southeast Asia adapted to a rainforest environment