In Hindu mythology Matsya or fish is incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsyavatara is the name for this incarnation and the belief is that all yogis and saints were protected and carried to safe place by the Lord in fish pose.
Know about WeRIndia
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- The enzyme that could help curb chronic kidney disease
- One cup of leafy green vegetables a day lowers risk of heart disease
- Heart Health Tune-Up
- Fish oil supplements and heart rhythm disorder: New analysis
- Processed diets might promote chronic infections that can lead to disorders such as diabetes