Many countries are trying to get back to normal life in stages in amidst of current world pandemic. However, the number of Covid-19 cases are increasing in most countries. One thing parent worry about is, should they be sending children back to school when the school open?
Know about WeRIndia
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Low level alcohol use during pregnancy can impact child's brain development
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development