Ardha Matsyendrasana is a beginner’s yoga pose. This pose teaches how to sit in proper position and works on abs and spine. It is a twist pose that needs proper focus on the way we hold pose
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle