The U.S. Food and Drug Administration FDA announced last Friday that its laboratory analysis found inconsistent amounts of belladonna, a toxic substance, in certain homeopathic teething tablets, sometimes far exceeding the amount claimed on the label.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health