Psoriasis is a chronic condition occurs in people due to several reasons including an overactive immune system. Sometimes chronic body inflammation might cause psoriasis symptoms like red plaques, itchiness, red skin spots on skin surface.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity