Researchers at the University of Missouri School of Medicine have observed a variant of a stress-sensitive gene and exposure to stress during pregnancy among two groups of mothers of children with autism.
Know about WeRIndia
- 5 natural ways to reduce breast size
- 10 ways to boost libido
- Hazelnuts improve older adults' micronutrient levels, study shows
- Obesity intervention needed before pregnancy
- Elevated hormone flags liver problems in mice with methylmalonic acidemia
- Link between neonatal vitamin D deficiency and schizophrenia confirmed