Researchers at the University of Missouri School of Medicine have observed a variant of a stress-sensitive gene and exposure to stress during pregnancy among two groups of mothers of children with autism.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast