Researchers at the University of Missouri School of Medicine have observed a variant of a stress-sensitive gene and exposure to stress during pregnancy among two groups of mothers of children with autism.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity