This week India has achieved a great milestone with covid vaccine administration. On January 16th, 2021 the first Covid vaccine was given. Within 278 days India achieved its milestone by administering the Covid vaccine to one billion people! It means on average India administered 3.6 million doses per day!! While many countries are still struggling to convince their citizens to get vaccinated,
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle