Asian Flu Pandemic H2N2 Virus 1957-1958 :Asian flu caused by H2N2 virus was deadly pandemic in the year 1957. It was originated in China and claimed more than one million lives across the globe.
Know about WeRIndia
- Intestinal Connection to Depression
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits