Asian Flu Pandemic H2N2 Virus 1957-1958 :Asian flu caused by H2N2 virus was deadly pandemic in the year 1957. It was originated in China and claimed more than one million lives across the globe.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat