No, it is not! Knuckle cracking helps to loosens the stiffness in finger. Many people have the habit of cracking knuckles and they do so when fingers feel tired, or over worked or even when bored.
Back to homepage
Mustard greens have several health benefits. Mustard greens belong to same family as cabbage.
- rheumatoid arthritis
- kidney disease
- nerve damage
- all of the above
- none of the above
Stretching is very important if you have arthritis.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast