Many of our age-related illness are due to our unhealthy habits, eating junk food and leading sedentary lifestyle. What happens to body when it is not properly taken care? Answer is simple- we fall sick. How sickness happens? When our immune system becomes week, it results in infections and diseases.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity