Many of our age-related illness are due to our unhealthy habits, eating junk food and leading sedentary lifestyle. What happens to body when it is not properly taken care? Answer is simple- we fall sick. How sickness happens? When our immune system becomes week, it results in infections and diseases.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic risk of developing obesity is driven by variants that affect the brain
- Early introduction of gluten may prevent celiac disease in children, study finds
- Genetic differences in body fat shape men and women's health risks
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Low level alcohol use during pregnancy can impact child's brain development
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause