Parents can engage children by asking questions related to health and have children answer. Here are some basic questions for kids that parents can consider quizzing.
Good nutrition is especially important if you have cancer because both the illness and its treatments can change the way you eat.
Tomatoes contain lycopene, an antioxidant that is good for health. Compared to raw cooked tomatoes are better. They also contain vitamins A and C, calcium, potassium.
Serve hot fritters with your choice of chutney or ketchup.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- Authoritative new analysis links increased omega-3 intake to cardioprotection and improved cardiovascular outcomes
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure