Parents can engage children by asking questions related to health and have children answer. Here are some basic questions for kids that parents can consider quizzing.
Good nutrition is especially important if you have cancer because both the illness and its treatments can change the way you eat.
Tomatoes contain lycopene, an antioxidant that is good for health. Compared to raw cooked tomatoes are better. They also contain vitamins A and C, calcium, potassium.
Serve hot fritters with your choice of chutney or ketchup.
Know about WeRIndia
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiled
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome
- The evolution of good taste
- Plant-based diet protects from hypertension, preeclampsia
- Young adults who lost and then restored heart health had lower risk of heart attack, stroke
- Alzheimer’s Prevention: Protect Your Memory