A pregnant elephant was killed in Kerala. Why? All because she was seeking food. She did not attack anybody, she did not harm anyone.
Know about WeRIndia
- Early introduction of gluten may prevent celiac disease in children, study finds
- Genetic differences in body fat shape men and women's health risks
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Low level alcohol use during pregnancy can impact child's brain development
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality