Diseases of affluence, including heart disease, stroke, diabetes and even cancer, are on the rise in many areas of the world.
Know about WeRIndia
- Low- or no-calorie soft drinks linked to improved outcomes in colon cancer
- High fruit and vegetable consumption may reduce risk of breast cancer
- Caffeine affects food intake at breakfast, but its effect is limited and transient
- Food for thought: How the brain reacts to food may be linked to overeating
- DNA methylation related to liver disease among obese patients, study shows
- Can you have a miscarriage without bleeding?