Commonly known as King of Bitters, Indian Echinacea or cold and flu plant of South Asian Countries grows abundantly in parts of India and Sri Lanka. Andrographis paniculata is the scientific name for the plant.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic risk of developing obesity is driven by variants that affect the brain
- Early introduction of gluten may prevent celiac disease in children, study finds
- Genetic differences in body fat shape men and women's health risks
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Low level alcohol use during pregnancy can impact child's brain development
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause