Indian Mulberry also popularly known as Noni juice plant grows in India, Australia, and other parts of South East Asia. Noni juice is popular because of its multiple health benefits. In India it is also known as Amrit Noni juice.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet