As per WHO (World Health Organization) a healthy diet helps protect against malnutrition in all its forms, as well as noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
Know about WeRIndia
- Food for thought: How the brain reacts to food may be linked to overeating
- DNA methylation related to liver disease among obese patients, study shows
- Can you have a miscarriage without bleeding?
- What to know about endometriosis during pregnancy
- Autism risk determined by health of mom's gut
- Link found between bitter-taste sensitivity and cancer risk