As per WHO (World Health Organization) a healthy diet helps protect against malnutrition in all its forms, as well as noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
Know about WeRIndia
- Three years into soda tax, sugary drink consumption down more than 50 percent in Berkeley
- Scientists uncover how high-fat diet drives colorectal cancer growth
- Junk food is linked to both moderate and severe psychological distress
- Consuming garlic and onions may lower colorectal cancer risk
- Dietary fiber helps clump material in your gut
- Evening exercise will not ruin sleep and might even reduce appetite