Wash amla and pressure cook with enough water for exactly one whistle.
Amla, Indian gooseberry is rich with vitamin C and has several health benefits. It is a seasonal fruit and not available in all seasons.
Amla or Indian gooseberry is known for its rich nutrients and medicinal properties. It supplies vitamin C in abundant
Indian gooseberry or amla as commonly called has numerous health benefits.
Know about WeRIndia
- An overactive sweet tooth may spell trouble for our cellular powerplants
- Cutting 250 calories daily and exercising may improve heart health in obese older adults
- Intestinal Connection to Depression
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline