Wash amla and pressure cook with enough water for exactly one whistle.
Amla, Indian gooseberry is rich with vitamin C and has several health benefits. It is a seasonal fruit and not available in all seasons.
Amla or Indian gooseberry is known for its rich nutrients and medicinal properties. It supplies vitamin C in abundant
Indian gooseberry or amla as commonly called has numerous health benefits.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating less in early life could help with reproduction later on
- Deleting dysfunctional cells alleviates diabetes
- Reduce Anxiety With Food
- New link between diet, intestinal stem cells and disease discovered
- Urbanization not always bad for food and land use diversity
- In the brain’s cerebellum, a new target for suppressing hunger